A Trip to remember

4:15 PM

Europe has never failed to impress me as a place of holiday destination. The recent trip was another WOW. It has been a while that I got the WOW feeling. I was a bit sceptical about the trip before departure. I was thinking Europe, especially the cities is always about churches, palaces, castles and old town. 6 days in Switzerland might bored me to death. Well, I was wrong. And we were quite lucky as well. We managed to cover what we have planned, in fact we got more than we planned. The weather was good as well, no rain and most of the days with clear blue sky. We went on low season but also the start of Christmas Markets for many cities. Less touristy but still plenty of things to see and experience. Before I end this summary, let me share one of my favourite photo from the trip.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images