Snow Boot - Gore-Tex? Adiprene?

11:15 PM


We have been to Paris, London, Rome and Beijing during winter, we have got used to the cold weather or so as we thought.

A quick check on Jungfrau Weather, OMG!!
Average mean temperature for 22-28 November 2015 was -16. Average Max was -7.
That is freakingly cold!! We have never experience a sub zero temperature before.

And this is Alps! It will be lot's of snow! The first thing I got worry is my sports shoes waterproof?

Timberland comes to my mind. A simple pair of Timberland waterproof shoes will set me back by SGD200 and in Malaysia it costs about RM700! With the thought that I might wear this for 15 days only doesn't help.

Shop online is the trend. Amazon quickly come to my mind for reliable and quality product, especially for western brand. I am quite terrified to find some of the boots are quite reasonably priced and they are all look great!

Some of the nicer and suitable boots are in my watchlist!
One of these will be my boot for the trip! But which one?
Timberland Men's Chocorua Trail Gore-Tex Mid Hiking Boot

Rockport Men's Hill Crest Waterproof Snow Boot

Timberland White Ledge Men's Waterproof Boot

Timberland Men's Flume Waterproof Boot

Rockport Men's Cold Springs Plus MC Toe Snow Boot




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images